20th~24th Oct
- Inferences
- Introduction of Sorting strategies
Besides, we are given many allowed inference. Conjunction elimination, existential instantiation , disjunction elimination...There is so many and their names is a little bit of hard to memory.But I understand their meanings and working conditions. So, I just need to take some time to remember their name.
With the help of 'euchre'(It seems to be a card game, though I never play before), Heap wants to induce us to think about the concept of sort.
What sort method can you think of?
What's their difference?
Which is more efficient?
I know three searching method - bubble sort, selecting sort, merge sort. I think they are similar to the ones listed on the slides - insertion sort , selection sort.What we are required to emphasize on is the 'steps' that every sort method need. By myself, it is similar to say the efficiency of every sort method. The steps we now looking on is the total steps when using a sort method to solve the worst condition. And we can denoted as O()(We call it 'BIG O'). And to a computer scientists, all quadratic functions are the 'same' - they are in O(n^2)
What sort method can you think of?
What's their difference?
Which is more efficient?
I know three searching method - bubble sort, selecting sort, merge sort. I think they are similar to the ones listed on the slides - insertion sort , selection sort.What we are required to emphasize on is the 'steps' that every sort method need. By myself, it is similar to say the efficiency of every sort method. The steps we now looking on is the total steps when using a sort method to solve the worst condition. And we can denoted as O()(We call it 'BIG O'). And to a computer scientists, all quadratic functions are the 'same' - they are in O(n^2)
没有评论:
发表评论